This page was edited last on the 15th of March 2019
Our terms & conditions in a nutshell:
1. We want you to be happy with the products and items you purchase from us. Not happy? We'll do whatever we can to turn that frown upside down! It's that simple.
2. If you want to know more, please read what is stated below. We've stayed away from big words and fancy terms and tell it as it is, straight from the heart.
Section 1 - Definitions
Seeing as we're not using any legal terms or fancy words, we don't think you'll need any explanations to any definitions.
Section 2 - The entrepreneur's identity
We are STYLEDRY B.V. established at:
3925 BV Scherpenzeel GL
KVK number: 73357219
BTW number: NL85.9482.820.01
1. We want you to be happy with the products and items you purchase from us.
2. These terms and conditions are valid for any products you buy, or have bought from us.
3. They also state how we treat each other. Makes sense, but we'd like to to be able to show you what's important to us.
4. Some items or products may have their own terms and conditions. If these terms and conditions are conflicting with our general terms and conditions, we'll try our best to work things out with you as our customer. Because see section 1.
Section 3 - Our selection
1. We do our very best to tell you all we can about the items you purchase from us. Everything we know from ingredients to delivery times, about prices and discounts and about exchanging or returning an item. Because, well see section 2.
2. We want you to be happy with what you've bought from us.
3. When you buy a product or item from us, an agreement is set into motion. Part of this agreement is: you pass on your payment details in order to pay for the product or item. We use a payment method called molly which insures all payments are safeley passed through our provider Molly. No third party is involved, because they don't need to be.
4. If you order online, you'll receive a purchase receipt via e-mail.
5. Your receipt has all the information you ánd we need if you want to return or exchange an item. So make sure you keep it safe.
6. As soon as we've received the payment, we get to work putting your order together. We personally gift wrap each and every order because, well see section 4.
7. We want you to be happy with what you've bought from us.
Section 4 - Right of withdrawal, a.k.a. returning and exchanging
1. So you've bought something that you're not completely happy about.. It happens. No worries though, you can send it back to us within 14 days. By sending an email to email@example.com.You don't have to tell us why you're returning it, but we are a little curious.
2. Of course you can try whatever you bought in 14 days. We get that you might need your BFF's advice first. But, please make sure that you keep it neat and clean before returning it. And please leave all of the tags and labels on for us. That's what we're all about.
3. You can find more information about returning items on our return page
Section 5 - Guarantee
We feel you deserve perfect item. If there seems to be something wrong with what you've bought, we would really like to work it out with you. We'll go as far as we can. If the product is broken f.e. please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us what is wrong. You can return the product and we will replace it.
Section 6 - Delivery and procedures
1. If you order an item between monday and Friday before 3 PM, your order will be packed up and shipped out to you that same day. Usually you'll then receive your order the very next day. In Belgium and the Netherlands. In the UK it will take at least three businessdays
2. If you order (and have payed for) an item that we suddenly can't ship out to you, you'll receive the full amount paid back to your account. We'll also try our best to see if we can help you find a comparable item,that you can return to us if it doesn't quite fit what you were looking for.
3. If your order rips, breaks or is lost before it reaches you, then that's a problem for us to figure out. According to the official rules and regulations, we're responsible for your order untill it gets to you. That's one less thing for you to worry about.
Section 7 - Complaints procedure and disputes
1. Just in case we failed to mention: we want you to be happy with your purchase from us.
2. Maybe you still have a complaint? We'll do whatever we can to get you smiling again.
We've even got an official procedure set up:
1. If you have a complaint, please let us know as soon as possible via email@example.com. If you would be so kind as to explain to us what the problem is, then we'll try to get it sorted out.
2. We'll respond to your complaint within two days. We'll either have a solution ready, or we'll let you know we're still working on it and we might need a bit more time. But we promise you this; we always respond to let you know we've heard you and are trying our best.
3. Not happy about the solution(s) we've given you? That bothers us big time. You could then send your complaint to the Disputes committee
Section 8 - Copyright
This webshop and all online & social media pages have copyright protection. All pictures, photographs, texts and video content on styldedry.com or any online & social media pages are property of STYLEDRY B.V. Without written permission from STYLEDRY B.V. you are not permitted to use any of this content in any way. If you've seen a photo or video you would like to use, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Section 9 - Additional or deviating provisions
We hope everything is easy enough to read and understand. If in the future we decide to change any of our terms and conditions, we'll let you know via this page. We'll only change things if we're certain it's necessary to ensure your happiness when shopping with us.
This page was edited last on the 15th of March 2019